Things that are currently pissing me off:

5.13.2008

**I'm sorry if this keeps showing up in your readers. I keep adding to the list. Someone may perish by the end of the day. It may not be wise to piss me off in person today.**

  • Doctors who do NOT LISTEN to their patients. And then other doctors who tell you to listen to them anyway.

  • When people send me a receipt addressed to Mr. & Mrs. First Middle Last Name of husband when it is ME who made a donation to their organization. WTF? He didn’t even WANT to give you people money.

  • Bosses who review you and pick some random thing to say you need to improve on. And by random, I mean one of the few things I thought I was doing well. Not the things like spending too much time on the internet and not getting the filing done in a timely manner or dressing too casually. These would be legitimate complaints. Not having good customer service skills is crap.

  • The price of gas. $3.94? Seriously? I can’t afford to drive to and from work anymore.

  • Children who don’t get ready for school and then blame you when they miss the bus. Need I say more?

  • The fact I need to shop at no less than 4 different stores to acquire all the things my household needs. AND everyone complaining that we do not have said things. AND when I ask for suggestions of how I could get the time to actually visit these stores, be told that they have no suggestions. Actually, before being told that a certain spouse had no suggestions he may or may not have just not responded to the question. When pressed, he then gave the answer of “I didn’t respond because I don’t have any suggestions.” So it all falls to me once again. Plan, arrange, acquire, prepare, clean up. Not even a response from anyone. Thanks.

  • Coworkers who ask you if you’ve ordered the toner for the printer when it was never made clear that it was your responsibility. And then two minutes later being told that the fax machine has been out of toner for days and why haven’t you replaced it and do we even have any. When you do not use the fax machine and this is the first you’ve heard about the problem.

  • My breadmaker broke the second week we had it. I did what they told me to on the phone and now, two months later, nothing. I want my freaking bread maker back.

  • People who are applying for a job and insult the people who will be working for him. The same people that have a say in who gets hired. I wish I was making this shit up.

  • I lost my favorite pencil. I have no pencil and I have no idea what happened to it. I love office supplies. I may have an unhealthy addiction to them. I know I have an unhealthy affection for my pencil. The pencil I write in my sketch/idea/list/everything book. I need to write in my book and I have no pencil. Grrrr.

  • Horrible things are happening in the world and I'm seriously pissed about a whole lot of meaningless shit.

2 comments:

Cursing Mama said...

You, my friend, need a nice drink - massage - and day off. Tell you boss I said so.

Anonymous said...

I really get the have to go to 4 stores thing. I go to Target to get cleaning supplies and sometimes clothes, Costco for bulk items (ideally they still have the same junk they sold the last time you were there, which is not always the case), Wal-Mart for groceries and Safeway for pick-up stuff you can't find @ Wal-Mart.

Deep breath, deep breath. I find yelling at the kids makes me feel tons better.