Connect-the-dots

3.24.2008

Why yes I just posted. Do you want to make something of it?

I'm trying to not cry at work. I'm not sure why. Things that may shed a light on the situation:

  1. My husband is gone until about 9 tomorrow night.
  2. I miss him. I have for weeks now. He's been here the whole time.
  3. The children and I are having dinner at my mother's tonight (must put on a happy face).
  4. I am healthy! Nothing is wrong! Except the pain in my abdomen that can even wake me in the middle of the night.
  5. My job is boring me out of my skull. Busy work, oh how I hate you.
  6. I miss my kids. Except when I'm trying to get them to do something.
  7. All I want is to curl up with a chick flick, box of tissues and vat of wine. Alone.
  8. I have absolutely no time to do this.

0 comments: