Hypersensitivity Sucks Donkey Balls

2.27.2008

Seriously.

Seems that whenever I have to take steroids, like for when they don't want me to go into anaphylactic shock from the dye they are going to inject into my veins, I end up with hypersensitivity.

What does that mean exactly? It means that simply leaning against a wall or someone resting a hand on my shoulder or God forbid I forget and sling my purse onto my shoulder - it HURTS. A lot.

So far it isn't as bad as the last time this happened. That time it got to the point where the mere act of breathing, which caused my lungs to expand against my ribcage was EXCRUCIATING.

Still... sucks donkey balls.

Also, as a side note: I have confirmation that the results of the dye injecting tests are on my doctor's desk with a note to call me. Since last night. Actually, as of this writing, there are now 2 notes to call me. And yet I wait.

0 comments: